Universal Fan Coil Unit
View our financial prospectus catalogue.
View our financial prospectus brochure.
- Nominal cooling capacities are based on 80°F (DB) & 67°F (WB) air entering temperature, 452F & 542F water inlet/outlet temperatures.
- Common Unit for Exposed Vertical or Ceiling Suspended Application.
- Universal type fan coil units required to fulfil the vertical and horizontal installation requirement.
- It is suitable for exposed installation.
- Made of large thick GI steel sheet with holes provided for fixing on to the wall / ceilings and lined with thermo-acoustic internal insulation.
- Thick gleel sheet-built cabinet that is resistant to the rust and corrosion. The cabinet is lined with thermo-acoustic insulation with holes provided to hang the unit.
- Air delivery grill made of ABS can be rotated in 1800 for air flow reversal.
- Highly efficient copper coils with aluminium fins are provided with anti-torsion sygtem, hand air vent valves and hand water drain valves.
- Coils are tested at 21 Kg/cm2 under water. I Direct drive DIDW forward curved fan assembly is statically and dynamically balanced for silent operation.
- 3 stepped permanent split capacitor type motor comes with built in thermal over heating protection having permanently lubricating bushes
- Easily removable and serviceable air filter is made of a metal frame.
- Drain pan with Ø 21mm pipe is covered with heat insulation.